MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, October 5, 2009

Off to Kuala Lumpur~~

HELLO PEOPLE!!
It has been close to a month since I last blogged.
Didn't really have the time to pen down my thoughts.
Today is the last day I will be in Singapore, or rather the last few hours.
I will be taking the coach bus at 8am leaving for KL.
Will blog about it once I return..
So.... This post is dedicated specially to that strong and courageous person.
I'm so happy for you =)
Let those bad memories be blown away by the wind.
Burnt to ashes, cease to exist.
Thanks a lot for the things you made.
Thanks for the letter.
Thanks so much.
Words can't describe how I feel now.
Take care of yourself.. eat promptly.. don't skip your meals..
I'll remember this day..
For you are and the only person to have done so much in my life.
I will miss the food.. the places.. the things..
And especially....
Praise God for he works wonders.
4 Days later~~
I promise to take care of myself and enjoy.
Good Bye =(
♥God Bless You♥
You have been Blessed by the White Snow♥

Labels:


Praises Sang At 9:46 AM

Jake Han (한이재)
1st wailed on 28/12/1990
Final Year at NYP - Diploma in Business Infomatics
Army life seems near.. yet so far..
Accept my life for who I am and have faith in whatever I do :D

♥Worship the Lord♥
To get an A grade for my FYPJ
Get A for IPP as well
Family and friends to be in the pink of health.
To grow in faith in the Lord
for u.
[dabian]
[soosoo]
[pigu jas]
[e']
[angeline]
[jackson]
[guohao]
[weihao]
[michael]
[jinhui]
[nicholas]
[grace]
[canwen]
[fenn]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]
[Facebook]



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4544154088200519400\x26blogName\x3dJake\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://jakehan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jakehan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6195326274697466877', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> HanYiJae << //