MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

UPDATE!!

Haven't been updating my blog for like centuries.
Don't take me literally, but I just feel like blogging today.
Completed my IPP 2 weeks ago, and I still have not uploaded pictures taken during my attachment.
Rather lazy this few days..
My laptop isn't blue-tooth enabled, so I have to plug in that cable to get the pictures.
Update on my life so far, finally got a part-time job at AIA as a telemarketer.
Don't be surprised if I call you people up for some questions, just doing my job : )
Will also be taking on another job as well in which I have to get people to do surveys of the company..
Do lend a helping hand if you receive a call from me :)
Work starts on monday, which is just around the corner.
No more time to relax at home haha..
Let's hope I will be able to enjoy this job more than my IPP.
Will be working with saisai..
Thanks for introducing this job to me ^^
Work Hard♥

♥God Bless You♥
You have been Blessed by the White Snow♥

Labels:


Praises Sang At 7:42 AM

Jake Han (한이재)
1st wailed on 28/12/1990
Final Year at NYP - Diploma in Business Infomatics
Army life seems near.. yet so far..
Accept my life for who I am and have faith in whatever I do :D

♥Worship the Lord♥
To get an A grade for my FYPJ
Get A for IPP as well
Family and friends to be in the pink of health.
To grow in faith in the Lord
for u.
[dabian]
[soosoo]
[pigu jas]
[e']
[angeline]
[jackson]
[guohao]
[weihao]
[michael]
[jinhui]
[nicholas]
[grace]
[canwen]
[fenn]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]
[Facebook]



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4544154088200519400\x26blogName\x3dJake\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://jakehan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jakehan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6195326274697466877', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> HanYiJae << //